The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald’s Campus offers exceptional amenities in an unparalleled natural setting. Featuring the renowned event venue of Hamburger University, a challenging outdoor team adventure course and extensive options for activities, our luxurious resort-style hotel is ideal for VIP meetings, team-building exercises, weekend conferences, or simply as a welcome change from your average getaway.
Guest room reservation deadline: June 10, 2017
- Please make reservation using this link for special meeting rates.
- $159 single/double USD per room per night plus 9% tax
- If you have any questions about your reservation, please call the toll free number 888-421-1442 or 402-592-6464 (not the hotel main number) to reach a reservation agent who will be able to assist you immediately.
From O’Hare airport:
- Taxi or Uber services ($35-$50).
- Shared shuttle service from Windy City Limousine ($29.00/person).
- Public transportation: Take CTA Blue line to Forest Park ; transfer to Pace Bus Route 301 Liberty West (towards Wheaton) to 22nd/Enterprise/Jorie stop. Call hotel (630-568-1234) ahead of time to make arrangements for the shuttle service (pending on availability). Or take Uber ($5-$6) to the Hyatt Lodge. The walking distance from the station to hotel is 1.3 mile. Google map route
From Midway Airport:
- Taxi or Uber services ($35-$50)
From Union Station (downtown Chicago):
- Take Metra BNSF line (towards Aurora direction) to the Hinsdale station. Call hotel (630-568-1234) for the shuttle service (pending on availability) or use Uber ($5-$6) from the Hinsdale station.
- Complimentary self parking located on the east side of the hotel (very close).
- Valet parking ($10.00 – day; $15.00 – overnight)
- To get around locally, the Hyatt Lodge Complimentary Shuttle goes within a three mile radius of the hotel to include local businesses, Oak Brook Shopping Center and area restaurants. Call 630-568-1234 ahead of time to make arrangements.